A chain of blocks, known in English as blockchain, is a data structure in which the information contained is gathered into groups (blocks) to which meta information is added relative to another block of the previous chain in a line temporary, thanks to cryptographic techniques, the information contained in a block can only be repudiated or edited by modifying all subsequent blocks. Organizations around the world are already using blockchains to do things like manage pharmaceutical information, track cargo shipments and trace the origin of the food.
Aimed to ICT professionals, business analysts, department managers who wish to deepen information security techniques.
Course objective: Learn the basic concepts through a real application of Blockchain.
● Basic knowledge in computing.
● Laptop preferably model 2015 or higher.
José Ángel Espinoza Portillo
Co-founder of Crypt0.Cloud
Administrator of Google Developer Group de Zapopan
- Certified Companies: No cost.
- Public in general: $ 2,100.00.
- Send an email to email@example.com confirming your interest in participating.
- Certified companies must send a letter of application from their collaborators.
- The institutions with agreement must send a post office for their students or teachers.
- All postulates must be registered in the Cluster Contact Base. Use this link to register: http://eepurl.com/dsfbif.
- Session 1: Thursday June 27 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Session 2: Friday June 28 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Place: Industrial Innovation Center
Cryptography Bases (3 hours)
• Symmetric Algorithms
• Asymmetric Algorithm
• Types of keys
Base Blockchain (2 hours)
• Common problems
• Crypto Currencies
Crypt0.Cloud (2 horas)
• Node Architecture
• Types of transactions
• Application ID / Callback
Architectural Practice (3 hours)